ARCONIC INC Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ARNC)
View the ARCONIC INC stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for ARNC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
ARCONIC INC Stock Rating 2.2/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for ARNC stock analysis. We compare ARCONIC INC valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of ARNC stock. Our ARCONIC INC stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy ARNC stock?
- When compared with the Basic Materials sector average PS ratio of 1.3, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.7 for ARNC stock is attractive.
Should you sell ARNC stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -10.4 over the last 5 years.
- ARCONIC INC's TTM operating margin of 3.38 was rather poor.
- Over the last 12 months, ARCONIC INC had an average Net loss of -2.6%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.22, ARCONIC INC is highly leveraged in comparison to Basic Materials peers.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -10, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -6.4 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls ARCONIC INC stock analysis to ascertain how ARNC stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, ARCONIC INC revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of ARCONIC INC stock.