Artesian Resources Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ARTNA)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Artesian Resources stock analysis video here. Our ARTNA analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Artesian Resources Corporation Stock Rating 2.8/5
Amigobulls ARTNA stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Artesian Resources revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Artesian Resources valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Artesian Resources stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy ARTNA stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 24.26 for Artesian Resources.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 18.4% (average) for Artesian Resources in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- Artesian Resources's return on invested capital of 4.8 is good.
Should you sell ARTNA stock?
- Artesian Resources sales declined by -1.3% year on year in 2018-06.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.3, which is higher in comparison to the Utilities sector average of 2.1, making ARTNA stock expensive.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -31.1.
Artesian Resources Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Artesian Resources stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of ARTNA stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Artesian Resources revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about ARTNA stock.