Arrow Electronics Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ARW)
Arrow Electronics Stock Analysis
View the Arrow Electronics stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for ARW stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Arrow Electronics, Inc. Stock Rating 2.9/5
Amigobulls ARW stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Arrow Electronics revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Arrow Electronics dividend performance. Arrow Electronics valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Arrow Electronics stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy ARW stock?
- The price to earnings multiple of 9.3 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 25.1.
- ARW stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.2 as against the Electronic Parts Distributors industry average multiple of 2.9.
- Arrow Electronics generates a high return on invested capital of 7.3%.
- The LTM ROE of 8.8% for Arrow Electronics is attractive.
Should you sell ARW stock?
- Arrow Electronics has a debt/equity ratio of 0.69, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -1.6%.
Arrow Electronics Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Arrow Electronics stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, Arrow Electronics revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether ARW stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about ARW stock.