Ardmore Shipping Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ASC)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Ardmore Shipping stock analysis video here. Our ASC analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Ardmore Shipping Corp Stock Rating 2.8/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for ASC stock analysis. We compare Ardmore Shipping valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of ASC stock. Ardmore Shipping stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy ASC stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 49.2 over the last 5 years.
- ASC stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.1 as against the Transportation sector average multiple of 1.4.
- Ardmore Shipping has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 9.3.
Should you sell ASC stock?
- Ardmore Shipping had a poor average operating margin of 0.24 over the last 4 quarters.
- Ardmore Shipping posted an average Net loss of -11.2% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for ASC stock.
- Ardmore Shipping has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -5.8, indicating the company is not profitable.
Amigobulls Ardmore Shipping stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of ASC stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Ardmore Shipping revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Ardmore Shipping stock.