Ascena Retail Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ASNA)
View the Ascena Retail stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our ASNA analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Ascena Retail Group Inc Stock Rating 1.8/5
Amigobulls ASNA stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Ascena Retail revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q3 earnings. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Ascena Retail valuation analysis. Ascena Retail stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy ASNA stock?
- The lower PS ratio 0.1 for ASNA stock versus Retail-Wholesale sector average of 0.8 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell ASNA stock?
- Ascena Retail sales shrank by -3.9% year-over-year in 2018-04.
- Over the last twelve months, Ascena Retail posted an average operating loss margin of -0.42.
- Ascena Retail registered an average TTM Net loss of -1.4%.
- Ascena Retail has a debt/equity ratio of 2, which is worse than the average in the Retail-Wholesale sector.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for ASNA stock.
- -0.8's negative ROIC of -0.8 indicates operational inefficiency.
- Ascena Retail has a negative return on equity of -11. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -4.2.
Ascena Retail Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Ascena Retail stock analysis to ascertain how ASNA stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of ASNA stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Ascena Retail revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about ASNA stock.