Ascena Retail Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ASNA)
Ascena Retail Analysis Video
View Ascena Retail stock analysis video. This is our ASNA analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ASNA stock.
Ascena Retail Group Inc Stock Rating (2.5/5)
Our Ascena Retail stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Ascena Retail stock analysis is based on latest Q2 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ASNA stock?
- The Ascena Retail stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 11.5. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 19.9.
- The lower PS ratio 0.1 for ASNA stock versus Retail-Apparel-Shoe industry average of 0.7 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell ASNA stock?
- Ascena Retail had an unimpressive average operating margin of 1.9% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Ascena Retail posted a TTM Net margin of 0.1%.
- Ascena Retail has a debt/equity ratio of 1.02, which is worse than the average in the Retail-Wholesale sector.
- Ascena Retail has a poor return on invested capital of 1.1%.
- The TTM ROE (Return On Equity) for Ascena Retail is not so attractive at 0.4%.