Ascena Retail Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:ASNA)
Ascena Retail Analysis Video
View Ascena Retail stock analysis video. This is our ASNA analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ASNA stock.
Ascena Retail Group Inc Stock Rating (1.6/5)
Our Ascena Retail stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Ascena Retail stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ASNA stock?
- The price to earnings multiple of 9.3 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 17.2.
- The lower PS ratio 0.1 for ASNA stock versus Retail-Apparel-Shoe industry average of 0.7 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell ASNA stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 16.7%.
- Ascena Retail registered a negative operating margin of -18.2% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Ascena Retail registered an average TTM Net loss of -15.3%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 2.36, Ascena Retail is highly leveraged in comparison to Retail-Wholesale peers.
- Ascena Retail has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -27%.
- Ascena Retail has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -62.6%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -4.6%.