Asure Software Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ASUR)
Asure Software Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Asure Software stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ASUR stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Asure Software Inc Stock Rating 2/5
Amigobulls ASUR stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial data like Asure Software revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Asure Software valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Asure Software stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy ASUR stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Asure Software was 57.4% in 2017 Q4.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 22.2%.
Should you sell ASUR stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Asure Software posted an average operating loss margin of -1.8%.
- Over the last 12 months, Asure Software had an average Net loss of -10.5%.
- Asure Software is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.19.
- ASUR stock is trading at a PE ratio of 47.2, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 25.2.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -0.8%, which is a red flag.
- Asure Software has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -12.5%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -0.4%.
Asure Software Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Asure Software stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Asure Software revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about ASUR stock.