Asure Software Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ASUR)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Asure Software stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ASUR stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Asure Software Inc Stock Rating 2.2/5
Amigobulls ASUR stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Asure Software revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Asure Software valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Asure Software stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy ASUR stock?
- Asure Software's revenue growth came in at 79.9% in 2018-03.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 23.6.
Should you sell ASUR stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Asure Software posted an average operating loss margin of -0.97.
- Asure Software registered an average TTM Net loss of -10.5%.
- Asure Software has a debt/equity ratio of 1.79, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- -0.4's negative ROIC of -0.4 indicates operational inefficiency.
- Asure Software has a negative return on equity of -11.9. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -7.5.
Investors can use Amigobulls Asure Software stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Asure Software revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about ASUR stock.