Asure Software Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ASUR)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Asure Software stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ASUR stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Asure Software Inc Stock Rating 2.2/5
Amigobulls ASUR stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Asure Software revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Asure Software valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Asure Software stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy ASUR stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Asure Software was 69% in 2018-06.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 24.7.
Should you sell ASUR stock?
- Asure Software registered a negative operating margin of -0.88 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Asure Software had an average Net loss of -11.9%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.14, Asure Software is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -0.3, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -11.9 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -19.7.
Investors can use Amigobulls Asure Software stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Asure Software revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about ASUR stock.