ASE INDUS HLDG Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ASX)
Watch the robo advisor video of ASE INDUS HLDG stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ASX stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
ASE INDUS HLDG Stock Rating 3.5/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for ASX stock analysis. ASE INDUS HLDG valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our ASE INDUS HLDG stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy ASX stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 8.73 for ASE INDUS HLDG.
- The ASE INDUS HLDG stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 13, compared to the sector average of 26.1. We rate this as a positive.
- When compared with the Computer and Technology sector average PS ratio of 2.9, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.8 for ASX stock is attractive.
- ASE INDUS HLDG's return on invested capital of 8.2 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 11.6 for ASE INDUS HLDG is attractive.
ASE INDUS HLDG Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls ASE INDUS HLDG stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, ASE INDUS HLDG revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether ASX stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about ASX stock.