Advanced Semiconductor Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ASX)
Advanced Semiconductor Analysis Video
View Advanced Semiconductor stock analysis video. This is our ASX analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ASX stock.
Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ADR) Stock Rating (3.2/5)
Our Advanced Semiconductor stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Advanced Semiconductor stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ASX stock?
- Advanced Semiconductor had a healthy average operating margin of 8.8% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 8.5% (average) for Advanced Semiconductor in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The price to earnings multiple of 13.7 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 24.6.
- The lower PS ratio 1.1 for ASX stock versus Electronics-Semiconductors industry average of 2.6 is a positive for the company.
- Advanced Semiconductor generates a high return on invested capital of 8.2%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Advanced Semiconductor at 14.3%.