Advanced Semiconductor Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ASX)
Advanced Semiconductor Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Advanced Semiconductor stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ASX stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ADR) Stock Rating 3.2/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for ASX stock analysis. Advanced Semiconductor valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Advanced Semiconductor stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy ASX stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 8.8% for Advanced Semiconductor.
- The Advanced Semiconductor stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 15.7. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 25.4.
- ASX stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.3 as against the Electronics-Semiconductors industry average multiple of 2.8.
- Advanced Semiconductor has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 8.5%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Advanced Semiconductor at 12.6%.
Advanced Semiconductor Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Advanced Semiconductor stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Advanced Semiconductor revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether ASX stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about ASX stock.