Autohome Stock Analysis (NYSE:ATHM)
Autohome Analysis Video
View Autohome stock analysis video. This is our ATHM analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ATHM stock.
Autohome Inc (ADR) Stock Rating (3.5/5)
Our Autohome stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Autohome stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ATHM stock?
- Autohome sales grew by 15.5% year on year in 2017 Q1.
- Autohome had a healthy average operating margin of 20.4% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 21.1% (average) for Autohome in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.01, Autohome is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector.
- Autohome generates a high return on invested capital of 94.7%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Autohome at 21.9%.
Should you sell ATHM stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 6.2, which is higher in comparison to the Internet Services industry average of 2.8, making ATHM stock expensive.