Autohome Stock Analysis (NYSE:ATHM)
Autohome Analysis Video
View Autohome stock analysis video. This is our ATHM analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ATHM stock.
Autohome Inc (ADR) Stock Rating (3.3/5)
Our Autohome stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Autohome stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ATHM stock?
- Autohome's revenue growth came in at 73.8% in 2016 Q4.
- Autohome's average operating margin of 18.7% was exceptional.
- Net margins came in at average 20.6% for Autohome over the last twelve months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.01, Autohome is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector.
- ATHM stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 20.4 which is better than the industry average of 25.6.
- Autohome generates a high return on invested capital of 85.6%.
- Autohome has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 21.9%.
Should you sell ATHM stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.2, which is overvalued in comparison to the Internet Services industry average multiple of 2.6.