AptarGroup Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ATR)
AptarGroup Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls AptarGroup stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ATR stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
AptarGroup, Inc. Stock Rating 3.3/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for ATR stock analysis. AptarGroup valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our AptarGroup stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy ATR stock?
- AptarGroup's average operating margin of 12.9% was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 8.8% for AptarGroup.
- AptarGroup's return on invested capital of 13.1% is good.
- AptarGroup has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 17.3%.
Should you sell ATR stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.3, which is higher in comparison to the Containers-Paper-Plastic industry average of 1.4, making ATR stock expensive.
AptarGroup Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls AptarGroup stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of ATR stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, AptarGroup revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether ATR stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about ATR stock.