Astronics Corp Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ATRO)
Astronics Corp Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Astronics Corp stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ATRO stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Astronics Corporation Stock Rating 1.8/5
Amigobulls ATRO stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Astronics Corp revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. Astronics Corp valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Astronics Corp stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy ATRO stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 18.8% over the last 5 years.
Should you sell ATRO stock?
- Astronics Corp had an unimpressive average operating margin of 3.1% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Trading at a PE ratio of 36.2, ATRO stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 23.8.
- Astronics Corp has a poor return on invested capital of 3.1%.
- Astronics Corp has a low return on equity of 3.4% over the last twelve months.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -3%.
Amigobulls Astronics Corp stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of ATRO stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Astronics Corp revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether ATRO stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.