Astronics Corp Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ATRO)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Astronics Corp stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for ATRO stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Astronics Corporation Stock Rating 2/5
Amigobulls ATRO stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Astronics Corp revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Astronics Corp dividend performance. Astronics Corp valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Astronics Corp stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy ATRO stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 18.8.
- The lower PS ratio 1.3 for ATRO stock versus Aerospace sector average of 1.7 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell ATRO stock?
- Astronics Corp had an unimpressive average operating margin of 3.13 during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Operating cash flows are negative.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 26.3, ATRO stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 22.4.
- Astronics Corp provides a low return on invested capital of 3.1.
- Astronics Corp has a low return on equity of 3.4 over the last twelve months.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -3.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Astronics Corp stock analysis to ascertain how ATRO stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, Astronics Corp revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether ATRO stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of ATRO technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.