Attunity Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:ATTU)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Attunity stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ATTU stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Attunity Ltd Stock Rating 2.8/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for ATTU stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Attunity valuation analysis. Attunity stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy ATTU stock?
- Attunity sales grew by 46.7% year on year in 2018-06.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 25.2 over the last 5 years.
- Attunity has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 19.6.
Should you sell ATTU stock?
- Attunity posted an average Net loss of -2.2% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for ATTU stock.
- ATTU stock is trading at a PS multiple of 5.5, which is a negative when compared to the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 2.9.
- Attunity has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -5.
- Attunity has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -3.4, indicating the company is not profitable.
Attunity Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Attunity stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of ATTU stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Attunity revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about ATTU stock.