Actuant Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ATU)
Actuant Analysis Video
View Actuant stock analysis video. This is our ATU analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ATU stock.
Actuant Corporation Stock Rating (2.6/5)
Our Actuant stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Actuant stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q3 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ATU stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.7 times the net income.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 9.9%.
Should you sell ATU stock?
- Actuant sales shrank by -3.2% year-over-year in 2017 Q3.
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -7.3% in sales over the last 5 years.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1, Actuant is highly leveraged in comparison to Industrial Products peers.
- Actuant has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 4.3%.