Actuant Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ATU)
Watch the robo advisor video of Actuant stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ATU stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Actuant Corporation Stock Rating 2.2/5
Amigobulls ATU stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Actuant revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. We compare Actuant valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of ATU stock. Actuant stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you sell ATU stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -6.4 over the last 5 years.
- Actuant registered a negative operating margin of -4.2 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Actuant had an average Net loss of -7.9%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.93, Actuant is highly leveraged in comparison to -sectordesc- peers.
- The ATU stock currently trades at a PE of 31.3, which is expensive, compared to the sector average of 21.2.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -3.1, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -16.5 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -2.3.
Actuant Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Actuant stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Actuant revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Actuant stock.