AU Optronics Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:AUO)
Take a look at Amigobulls AU Optronics stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for AUO stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
AU Optronics Corp (ADR) Stock Rating 2.8/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for AUO stock analysis. AU Optronics valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. AU Optronics stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy AUO stock?
- The operating cash flow looks good at 7.3415 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 6.7 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 25.5.
- The lower PS ratio 0.4 for AUO stock versus Computer and Technology sector average of 3 is a positive for the company.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for AU Optronics at 8.5.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 4.7.
Investors can use Amigobulls AU Optronics stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of AUO stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
AU Optronics revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of AU Optronics stock.