Aurinia Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:AUPH)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Aurinia stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for AUPH stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Aurinia Pharmaceuticals Inc Stock Rating 1.7/5
Amigobulls AUPH stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Aurinia revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Aurinia dividend performance. Aurinia valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Aurinia stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you sell AUPH stock?
- Aurinia sales declined by -90.9% year on year in 2018-06.
- Aurinia registered a negative operating margin of -44416.67 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Aurinia had an average Net loss of -39700%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for AUPH stock as the company has losses.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3992.6, which is higher in comparison to the Medical sector average of 6.9, making AUPH stock expensive.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -479.3, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -29.5 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -40966.7.
Amigobulls Aurinia stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Aurinia revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of AUPH technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.