AeroVironment Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:AVAV)
AeroVironment Stock Analysis
View the AeroVironment stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for AVAV stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
AeroVironment, Inc. Stock Rating 2.8/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for AVAV stock analysis. We compare AeroVironment valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of AVAV stock. AeroVironment stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy AVAV stock?
- AeroVironment's revenue growth came in at 20.3% in 2018 Q3.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 0.7%.
- AeroVironment had a healthy average operating margin of 11.4% over the last 4 quarters.
- AeroVironment has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 18.4%
Should you sell AVAV stock?
- AeroVironment's Net margins were poor at 10.5% in the last twelve months.
- The AVAV stock currently trades at a PE of 32, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 24.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3.7, which is overvalued in comparison to the Aerospace Defense Equipment industry average multiple of 1.8.
- AeroVironment has a low FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 2.5%.
AeroVironment Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls AeroVironment stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of AVAV stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, AeroVironment revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of AVAV technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.