AVADEL PHARMA Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:AVDL)
AVADEL PHARMA Analysis Video
View AVADEL PHARMA stock analysis video. This is our AVDL analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AVDL stock.
AVADEL PHARMA Stock Rating (3.2/5)
Our AVADEL PHARMA stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This AVADEL PHARMA stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy AVDL stock?
- AVADEL PHARMA's revenue growth came in at 45% in 2017 Q1.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 38.1% over the last 5 years.
- AVADEL PHARMA's average operating margin of 13.7% was exceptional.
- AVADEL PHARMA has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Medical sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.01.
- When compared with the Medical-Drugs industry average PS ratio of 5.4, the price-to-sales ratio of 2.6 for AVDL stock is attractive.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 47.6%.
Should you sell AVDL stock?
- AVADEL PHARMA posted an average Net loss of -7.3% in the last twelve months.
- The AVDL stock currently trades at a PE of 64.2, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 24.4.
- AVADEL PHARMA's negative ROIC of -32.3% indicates operational inefficiency.
- AVADEL PHARMA has a negative return on equity of -23.4%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.