AVADEL PHARMA Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:AVDL)
AVADEL PHARMA Analysis Video
View AVADEL PHARMA stock analysis video. This is our AVDL analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AVDL stock.
AVADEL PHARMA Stock Rating (3/5)
Our AVADEL PHARMA stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This AVADEL PHARMA stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy AVDL stock?
- AVADEL PHARMA has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Medical sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.03.
- The lower PS ratio 2.6 for AVDL stock versus Medical-Drugs industry average of 4.6 is a positive for the company.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for AVADEL PHARMA at 60.7%.
Should you sell AVDL stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 32.1%.
- AVADEL PHARMA reported an average operating margin of -12.7% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for AVDL stock.
- AVADEL PHARMA has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -32.4%.
- AVADEL PHARMA has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -15.6%.