AVADEL PHARMA Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:AVDL)
AVADEL PHARMA Analysis Video
View AVADEL PHARMA stock analysis video. This is our AVDL analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AVDL stock.
AVADEL PHARMA Stock Rating (3.9/5)
Our AVADEL PHARMA stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This AVADEL PHARMA stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy AVDL stock?
- AVADEL PHARMA sales grew by 45% year on year in 2017 Q1.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 38.1%.
- AVADEL PHARMA's average operating margin of 13.7% was exceptional.
- AVADEL PHARMA has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Medical sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.01.
- AVDL stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 2.1 as against the Medical-Drugs industry average multiple of 5.1.
- AVADEL PHARMA has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 47.6%.
Should you sell AVDL stock?
- Over the last 12 months, AVADEL PHARMA had an average Net loss of -7.3%.
- AVADEL PHARMA's negative ROIC of -32.3% indicates operational inefficiency.
- AVADEL PHARMA has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -23.4%, indicating the company is not profitable.