AVADEL PHARMA Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:AVDL)
AVADEL PHARMA Analysis Video
View AVADEL PHARMA stock analysis video. This is our AVDL analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AVDL stock.
AVADEL PHARMA Stock Rating (3/5)
Our AVADEL PHARMA stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This AVADEL PHARMA stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy AVDL stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.03, AVADEL PHARMA has a lower debt burden when compared to the Medical average.
- The lower PS ratio 2.6 for AVDL stock versus Medical-Drugs industry average of 4.7 is a positive for the company.
- AVADEL PHARMA has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 60.7%.
Should you sell AVDL stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 32.1% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- AVADEL PHARMA reported an average operating margin of -12.7% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- PE ratio is meaningless for AVDL stock as the company has losses.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -32.4%, which is a red flag.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -15.6%.