BROADCOM INC Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:AVGO)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls BROADCOM INC stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AVGO stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
BROADCOM INC Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls AVGO stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like BROADCOM INC revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for BROADCOM INC valuation analysis. BROADCOM INC stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy AVGO stock?
- BROADCOM INC sales grew by 19.7% year on year in 2018-04.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 52.8 over the last 5 years.
- BROADCOM INC had a healthy average operating margin of 18.05 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 56.3% for BROADCOM INC over the last twelve months.
- AVGO stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 15.4 which is better than the sector average of 25.2.
- BROADCOM INC has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 45.5.
Should you sell AVGO stock?
- AVGO stock is trading at a PS multiple of 5.6, which is a negative when compared to the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 2.8.
BROADCOM INC Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls BROADCOM INC stock analysis to ascertain how AVGO stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
BROADCOM INC revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.