Avid Tech Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:AVID)
Avid Tech Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Avid Tech stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our AVID analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Avid Technology, Inc. Stock Rating 1.9/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for AVID stock analysis. We compare Avid Tech valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of AVID stock. Avid Tech stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy AVID stock?
- The Avid Tech stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 13.2. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 25.3.
- The lower PS ratio 0.5 for AVID stock versus Computer-Software industry average of 2.8 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell AVID stock?
- Avid Tech revenue saw a decline of -11.6% YoY in 2017 Q3.
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -7.2% over the last 5 years.
- Over the last 12 months, Avid Tech had an average Net loss of -1.7%.
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.4 times the net income.
- Avid Tech has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -2.8%.
Amigobulls Avid Tech stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of AVID stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Avid Tech revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether AVID stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.