Avid Tech Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:AVID)
Avid Tech Analysis Video
View Avid Tech stock analysis video. This is our AVID analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AVID stock.
Avid Technology, Inc. Stock Rating (2.6/5)
Our Avid Tech stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Avid Tech stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy AVID stock?
- Avid Tech's average operating margin of 12.5% was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 9.4% for Avid Tech.
- The Avid Tech stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 2.9. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 25.6.
- When compared with the Computer-Software industry average PS ratio of 2.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.4 for AVID stock is attractive.
Should you sell AVID stock?
- Avid Tech revenue saw a decline of -16.9% YoY in 2016 Q4.
- Sales declined by -5.5% annually over the last 5 years.
- Avid Tech has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -1.4%.