Avnet Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:AVT)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Avnet stock analysis video here. Our AVT analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Avnet, Inc. Stock Rating 2.9/5
Amigobulls AVT stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q4 financial data like Avnet revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Avnet valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of AVT stock. Our Avnet stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy AVT stock?
- The Avnet stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 13.4, compared to the sector average of 25.8. We rate this as a positive.
- When compared with the Computer and Technology sector average PS ratio of 2.9, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.3 for AVT stock is attractive.
Should you sell AVT stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -5.9 over the last 5 years.
- Over the last 12 months, Avnet had an average Net loss of -0.7%.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -3.8, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -2.6 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Avnet Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Avnet stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of AVT stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Avnet revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about AVT stock.