Avnet Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:AVT)
Avnet Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Avnet stock analysis video here. Our AVT analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Avnet, Inc. Stock Rating 2.8/5
Amigobulls AVT stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Avnet revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Avnet valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of AVT stock. Our Avnet stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy AVT stock?
- AVT stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 13.6 which is better than the industry average of 25.5.
- AVT stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.3 as against the Electronic Parts Distributors industry average multiple of 2.6.
- Avnet has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 9%.
Should you sell AVT stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -6.2% in sales over the last 5 years.
- Avnet has a debt/equity ratio of 0.29, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
Avnet Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Avnet stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of AVT stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Avnet revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about AVT stock.