Avery Dennison Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:AVY)
View the Avery Dennison stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AVY stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Avery Dennison Corp Stock Rating 3.2/5
Amigobulls AVY stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Avery Dennison revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. Avery Dennison valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Avery Dennison stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy AVY stock?
- Avery Dennison had a healthy average operating margin of 9.91 over the last 4 quarters.
- AVY stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 18.8 which is better than the sector average of 21.
- Avery Dennison has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 10.4
- Avery Dennison has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 27.5.
Should you sell AVY stock?
- Avery Dennison is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.48.
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.1278 times the net income.
- Avery Dennison has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -1.1.
Avery Dennison Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Avery Dennison stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of AVY stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Avery Dennison revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of AVY technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.