Accelerate Diagnostics Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:AXDX)
Accelerate Diagnostics Analysis Video
View Accelerate Diagnostics stock analysis video. This is our AXDX analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AXDX stock.
Accelerate Diagnostics Inc Stock Rating (1.8/5)
Our Accelerate Diagnostics stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Accelerate Diagnostics stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy AXDX stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Accelerate Diagnostics was 100% in 2016 Q4.
Should you sell AXDX stock?
- Sales declined by -15.3% annually over the last 5 years.
- Accelerate Diagnostics reported an average operating margin of -27708.3% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Accelerate Diagnostics posted an average Net loss of -27658.3% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for AXDX stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 5367.7, which is overvalued in comparison to the Medical Instruments industry average multiple of 4.6.
- Accelerate Diagnostics's negative ROIC of -2924.6% indicates operational inefficiency.
- Accelerate Diagnostics has a negative return on equity of -63%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- Accelerate Diagnostics has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -32250%.