Accelerate Diagnostics Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:AXDX)
Accelerate Diagnostics Analysis Video
View Accelerate Diagnostics stock analysis video. This is our AXDX analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AXDX stock.
Accelerate Diagnostics Inc Stock Rating (2.1/5)
Our Accelerate Diagnostics stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Accelerate Diagnostics stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy AXDX stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Accelerate Diagnostics was 212.5% in 2017 Q1.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 12.6% over the last 5 years.
Should you sell AXDX stock?
- Accelerate Diagnostics reported an average operating margin of -11319% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Accelerate Diagnostics had an average Net loss of -11294.8%.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for AXDX stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2469.2, which is higher in comparison to the Medical Instruments industry average of 5.2, making AXDX stock expensive.
- Accelerate Diagnostics's negative ROIC of -1782.5% indicates operational inefficiency.
- Accelerate Diagnostics has a negative return on equity of -70.8%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- Accelerate Diagnostics has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -3136%.