Anixter International Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:AXE)
Anixter International Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Anixter International stock analysis video here. Our AXE analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Anixter International Inc. Stock Rating 2.7/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for AXE stock analysis. Anixter International valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Anixter International stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy AXE stock?
- The price to earnings multiple of 12.2 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 25.1.
- When compared with the Electronic Parts Distributors industry average PS ratio of 2.9, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.3 for AXE stock is attractive.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Anixter International at 7.7%.
Should you sell AXE stock?
- 2018 Q1 revenue growth of 3.6% YoY was meagre.
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 5.1%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.86, Anixter International is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -4.2%.
Anixter International Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Anixter International stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of AXE stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Anixter International revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of AXE technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.