AXOGEN INC Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:AXGN)
View the AXOGEN INC stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for AXGN stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
AXOGEN INC Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls AXGN stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like AXOGEN INC revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. AXOGEN INC valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our AXOGEN INC stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy AXGN stock?
- AXOGEN INC's revenue growth came in at 35.7% in 2018-06.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 51.
Should you sell AXGN stock?
- Over the last twelve months, AXOGEN INC posted an average operating loss margin of -18.52.
- AXOGEN INC registered an average TTM Net loss of -25%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for AXGN stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 19.5, which is overvalued in comparison to the Medical sector average multiple of 6.2.
- -92.5's negative ROIC of -92.5 indicates operational inefficiency.
- AXOGEN INC has a negative return on equity of -40.3. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -21.2.
AXOGEN INC Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls AXOGEN INC stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of AXGN stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of AXGN stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
AXOGEN INC revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.