AxoGen Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:AXGN)
AxoGen Stock Analysis
View the AxoGen stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for AXGN stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
AxoGen, Inc. Stock Rating 2.4/5
Amigobulls AXGN stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like AxoGen revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. AxoGen valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our AxoGen stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy AXGN stock?
- AxoGen's revenue growth came in at 41% in 2018 Q1.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 51.6%.
Should you sell AXGN stock?
- AxoGen reported an average operating margin of -14.9% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- AxoGen posted an average Net loss of -18.8% in the last twelve months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.14, AxoGen is highly leveraged in comparison to Medical peers.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for AXGN stock.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 23.6, which is overvalued in comparison to the Medical-Generic Drugs industry average multiple of 6.6.
- AxoGen's negative ROIC of -75.8% indicates operational inefficiency.
- AxoGen has a negative return on equity of -76.2%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -35.9%.
AxoGen Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls AxoGen stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of AXGN stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of AXGN stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
AxoGen revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.