American Axle & Manufacturing Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:AXL)
Watch the robo advisor video of American Axle & Manufacturing stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AXL stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
American Axle & Manufact. Holdings, Inc. Stock Rating 2.9/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for AXL stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for American Axle & Manufacturing valuation analysis. Our American Axle & Manufacturing stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy AXL stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for American Axle & Manufacturing was 77% in 2018-03.
Should you sell AXL stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 2.38, American Axle & Manufacturing is highly leveraged in comparison to -sectordesc- peers.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.7483 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -3.4.
- The company has a low free cash flow yield of 1.34.
Amigobulls American Axle & Manufacturing stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of AXL stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
American Axle & Manufacturing revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.