AXT Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:AXTI)
Take a look at Amigobulls AXT stock analysis video. Our AXTI analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
AXT Inc Stock Rating 3.1/5
Amigobulls AXTI stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like AXT revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for AXT valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at AXT stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy AXTI stock?
- AXT's average operating margin of 14.82 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 12.1% for AXT.
- AXT generates a high return on invested capital of 12.5.
Should you sell AXTI stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 3.3.
- Cash flow from operations is 0.5556 times net income which is a negative signal.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -42.
Amigobulls AXT stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
AXT revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about AXTI stock.