ALTERYX LLC-A Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:AYX)
Take a look at Amigobulls ALTERYX LLC-A stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for AYX stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
ALTERYX LLC-A Stock Rating 2.2/5
Amigobulls AYX stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like ALTERYX LLC-A revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. ALTERYX LLC-A valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. ALTERYX LLC-A stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy AYX stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for ALTERYX LLC-A was 50% in 2018-03.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 25.
Should you sell AYX stock?
- ALTERYX LLC-A registered a negative operating margin of -12.63 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, ALTERYX LLC-A had an average Net loss of -11.7%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for AYX stock as the company has losses.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 20.4, which is higher in comparison to the Computer and Technology sector average of 2.9, making AYX stock expensive.
- A negative ROE of -11.4 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
ALTERYX LLC-A Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls ALTERYX LLC-A stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
ALTERYX LLC-A revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of AYX technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.