Aspen Technology Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:AZPN)
Aspen Technology Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Aspen Technology stock analysis video here. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AZPN stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Aspen Technology, Inc. Stock Rating 3/5
Amigobulls AZPN stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Aspen Technology revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. Aspen Technology valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Aspen Technology stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy AZPN stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 42.6% for Aspen Technology.
- LTM Net margins were good at 33.2% for Aspen Technology.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 33.7%.
Should you sell AZPN stock?
- Aspen Technology had a low YoY revenue growth of 4.1% in the 2018 Q2.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 11.2, which is higher in comparison to the Computer-Software industry average of 2.8, making AZPN stock expensive.
Aspen Technology Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Aspen Technology stock analysis to ascertain how AZPN stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of AZPN stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Aspen Technology revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether AZPN stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about AZPN stock.