AZZ Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:AZZ)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls AZZ stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for AZZ stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
AZZ Inc Stock Rating 2.2/5
Amigobulls AZZ stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, AZZ revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2019 Q1 financial statements. We also check AZZ dividend performance. AZZ valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. AZZ stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you sell AZZ stock?
- AZZ had an unimpressive average operating margin of 5.81 during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Operating cash flows are negative.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 50.8, AZZ stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 20.3.
- AZZ provides a low return on invested capital of 3.8.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -5.8.
AZZ Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls AZZ stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
AZZ revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.