Booz Allen Hamilton Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:BAH)
BAH Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Booz Allen Hamilton stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BAH stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation Stock Rating 2.9/5
Amigobulls BAH stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Booz Allen Hamilton revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q3 earnings. Booz Allen Hamilton valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Booz Allen Hamilton stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy BAH stock?
- BAH stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 20.1 which is better than the industry average of 21.4.
- BAH stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.9 as against the Government Services industry average multiple of 1.6.
- Booz Allen Hamilton's return on invested capital of 15.1% is good.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Booz Allen Hamilton at 50.4%.
Should you sell BAH stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 1.2% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 3.25, Booz Allen Hamilton is highly leveraged in comparison to Business Services peers.
- The company has a low free cash flow margin of 2.9%.
Booz Allen Hamilton Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Booz Allen Hamilton stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Booz Allen Hamilton revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of BAH technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.