Beasley Broadcast Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:BBGI)
Beasley Broadcast Stock Analysis
View the Beasley Broadcast stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our BBGI analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Beasley Broadcast Group Inc Stock Rating 4/5
Amigobulls BBGI stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Beasley Broadcast revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial statements. We also check Beasley Broadcast dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Beasley Broadcast valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Beasley Broadcast stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy BBGI stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Beasley Broadcast was 112.4% in 2017 Q3.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 18.3%.
- Beasley Broadcast's average operating margin of 38.5% was exceptional.
- Net margins came in at average 25.9% for Beasley Broadcast over the last twelve months.
- The price to earnings multiple of 12.6 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 22.8.
- Beasley Broadcast's return on invested capital of 19.3% is good.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Beasley Broadcast at 30.2%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 9.7%.
Investors can use Amigobulls Beasley Broadcast stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of BBGI stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, Beasley Broadcast revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about BBGI stock.