BlackBerry Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:BBRY)
BlackBerry Analysis Video
View BlackBerry stock analysis video. This is our BBRY analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BBRY stock.
BlackBerry Ltd Stock Rating (1.3/5)
Our BlackBerry stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This BlackBerry stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy BBRY stock?
- BlackBerry has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 37.1%.
Should you sell BBRY stock?
- BlackBerry sales shrank by -38.4% year-over-year in 2017 Q4.
- Sales declined by -41% annually over the last 5 years.
- BlackBerry reported an average operating margin of -38.5% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- BlackBerry registered an average TTM Net loss of -91.3%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for BBRY stock as the company has losses.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -32.6%, which is a red flag.
- BlackBerry has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -49.8%, indicating the company is not profitable.