BlackBerry Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:BBRY)
BlackBerry Analysis Video
View BlackBerry stock analysis video. This is our BBRY analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BBRY stock.
BlackBerry Ltd Stock Rating (3.2/5)
Our BlackBerry stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This BlackBerry stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2018. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy BBRY stock?
- BlackBerry's average operating margin of 15.7% was exceptional.
- BlackBerry has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 8.4%
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 366.4%.
Should you sell BBRY stock?
- BlackBerry sales shrank by -41.2% year-over-year in 2018 Q1.
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -41.1% in sales over the last 5 years.
- BlackBerry posted a TTM Net margin of 11.7%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for BBRY stock as the company has losses.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.7, which is overvalued in comparison to the Wireless Non-US industry average multiple of 2.8.