BlackBerry Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:BBRY)
BlackBerry Analysis Video
View BlackBerry stock analysis video. This is our BBRY analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BBRY stock.
BlackBerry Ltd Stock Rating (1.3/5)
Our BlackBerry stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This BlackBerry stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy BBRY stock?
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 37.1%.
Should you sell BBRY stock?
- BlackBerry revenue saw a decline of -38.4% YoY in 2017 Q4.
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -41% in sales over the last 5 years.
- BlackBerry registered a negative operating margin of -38.5% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, BlackBerry had an average Net loss of -91.3%.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for BBRY stock.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -32.6%, which is a red flag.
- BlackBerry has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -49.8%, indicating the company is not profitable.