BlackBerry Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:BBRY)
BlackBerry Stock Analysis
View BlackBerry stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BBRY stock.
BlackBerry Ltd Stock Rating 3.5/5
Our BlackBerry stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This BlackBerry stock analysis is based on latest 2018 Q1 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy BBRY stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 15.7% for BlackBerry.
- BlackBerry has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 366.4%.
Should you sell BBRY stock?
- BlackBerry sales declined by -41.2% year on year in 2018 Q1.
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -41.1% in sales over the last 5 years.
- BlackBerry posted a TTM Net margin of 11.7%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.3, BlackBerry is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for BBRY stock.