BlackBerry Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:BBRY)
BlackBerry Analysis Video
View BlackBerry stock analysis video. This is our BBRY analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BBRY stock.
BlackBerry Ltd Stock Rating (3.2/5)
Our BlackBerry stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This BlackBerry stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2018. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy BBRY stock?
- BlackBerry's average operating margin of 15.7% was exceptional.
- BlackBerry's return on invested capital of 8.4% is good.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 366.4%.
Should you sell BBRY stock?
- BlackBerry sales declined by -41.2% year on year in 2018 Q1.
- Sales declined by -41.1% annually over the last 5 years.
- BlackBerry's Net margins were poor at 11.7% in the last twelve months.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for BBRY stock.
- BBRY stock is trading at a PS multiple of 4.7, which is a negative when compared to the Wireless Non-US industry average multiple of 2.8.