Brookfield Business Partners Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:BBU)
BBU Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Brookfield Business Partners stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BBU stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Brookfield Business Partners L.P. Limited Partnership Units Stock Rating 2/5
Amigobulls BBU stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial data like Brookfield Business Partners revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Brookfield Business Partners valuation analysis. Brookfield Business Partners stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy BBU stock?
- Brookfield Business Partners sales grew by 740.1% year on year in 2017 Q4.
- BBU stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.1 as against the Business Services industry average multiple of 1.6.
Should you sell BBU stock?
- Brookfield Business Partners's TTM operating margin of 1% was rather poor.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 125.9, BBU stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 21.5.
- The TTM ROE (Return On Equity) for Brookfield Business Partners is not so attractive at 4.2%.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Brookfield Business Partners stock analysis to ascertain how BBU stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Brookfield Business Partners revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of BBU technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.