Best Buy Stock Analysis (NYSE:BBY)
Best Buy Analysis Video
View Best Buy stock analysis video. This is our BBY analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BBY stock.
Best Buy Co Inc Stock Rating (3.8/5)
Our Best Buy stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Best Buy stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy BBY stock?
- The operating cash flow looks good at 1.9 times the net income.
- BBY stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 14.5 which is better than the industry average of 19.9.
- When compared with the Retail-Consumer Electricals industry average PS ratio of 0.7, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.4 for BBY stock is attractive.
- Best Buy's return on invested capital of 37.5% is good.
- The LTM ROE of 27.8% for Best Buy is attractive.
Should you sell BBY stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -5% in sales over the last 5 years.