Brunswick Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:BC)
View the Brunswick stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our BC analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Brunswick Corporation Stock Rating 3/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for BC stock analysis. We compare Brunswick valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of BC stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Brunswick stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy BC stock?
- Brunswick has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Consumer Discretionary sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.29.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 3.3924 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- BC stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 16.1 which is better than the sector average of 21.9.
- BC stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.2 as against the Consumer Discretionary sector average multiple of 1.7.
- Brunswick has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 11.6
- Brunswick has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 15.2.
Brunswick Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Brunswick stock analysis to ascertain how BC stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, Brunswick revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether BC stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.