Brink's Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:BCO)
Take a look at Amigobulls Brink's stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BCO stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Brink's Company Stock Rating 2.4/5
Amigobulls BCO stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Brink's revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Brink's dividend performance. Brink's valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Brink's stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy BCO stock?
- Brink's sales grew by 11.5% year on year in 2018-03.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.5701 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- BCO stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.3 as against the Business Services sector average multiple of 1.7.
Should you sell BCO stock?
- Sales declined by -2.6 annually over the last 5 years.
- Brink's is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 3.37.
- Brink's has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 1.
- Brink's has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 1.
Brink's Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Brink's stock analysis to ascertain how BCO stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, Brink's revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether BCO stock is overvalued or undervalued. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.