Brightcove Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:BCOV)
Brightcove Analysis Video
View Brightcove stock analysis video. This is our BCOV analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BCOV stock.
Brightcove Inc Stock Rating (1.6/5)
Our Brightcove stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Brightcove stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy BCOV stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.01, Brightcove has a lower debt burden when compared to the Computer and Technology average.
- BCOV stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.5 as against the Internet Content industry average multiple of 2.8.
Should you sell BCOV stock?
- Brightcove reported an average operating margin of -8.3% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Brightcove had an average Net loss of -8.9%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for BCOV stock as the company has losses.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -16.8%, which is a red flag.
- Brightcove has a negative return on equity of -17.3%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- Brightcove has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -20.1%.