BERRY GLOBL GRP Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:BERY)
Take a look at Amigobulls BERRY GLOBL GRP stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BERY stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
BERRY GLOBL GRP Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls BERY stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, BERRY GLOBL GRP revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial statements. We also check BERRY GLOBL GRP dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for BERRY GLOBL GRP valuation analysis. BERRY GLOBL GRP stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy BERY stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.4636 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- BERY stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.8 as against the Industrial Products sector average multiple of 1.4.
- BERRY GLOBL GRP has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 10.6
- BERRY GLOBL GRP has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 41.6.
- BERRY GLOBL GRP has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 8.9.
BERRY GLOBL GRP Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls BERRY GLOBL GRP stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of BERY stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, BERRY GLOBL GRP revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of BERY technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.