BERRY GLOBL GRP Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:BERY)
BERY Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls BERRY GLOBL GRP stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BERY stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
BERRY GLOBL GRP Stock Rating 3.2/5
Amigobulls BERY stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, BERRY GLOBL GRP revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check BERRY GLOBL GRP dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for BERRY GLOBL GRP valuation analysis. BERRY GLOBL GRP stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy BERY stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 10.2% for BERRY GLOBL GRP.
- BERY stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 17.3 which is better than the industry average of 23.
- When compared with the Containers-Paper-Plastic industry average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 1 for BERY stock is attractive.
- BERRY GLOBL GRP generates a high return on invested capital of 11.1%.
- BERRY GLOBL GRP has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 56.7%.
Investors can use Amigobulls BERRY GLOBL GRP stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of BERY stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Among the financials of the company, BERRY GLOBL GRP revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of BERY technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.