Briggs & Stratton Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:BGG)
BGG Stock Analysis
View Briggs & Stratton stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BGG stock.
Briggs & Stratton Corporation Stock Rating 3.1/5
Our Briggs & Stratton stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Briggs & Stratton stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q4 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy BGG stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.4, Briggs & Stratton has a lower debt burden when compared to the Industrial Products average.
- BGG stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 17.4 which is better than the industry average of 23.
- When compared with the Machinery-Farm industry average PS ratio of 1.4, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.5 for BGG stock is attractive.
- Briggs & Stratton has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 17.8%.
Should you sell BGG stock?
- Sales declined by -2.9% annually over the last 5 years.
- Briggs & Stratton had a poor average operating margin of 5.5% over the last 4 quarters.
- Briggs & Stratton's LTM Net margins were poor at 3.2%.