Briggs & Stratton Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:BGG)
Watch the robo advisor video of Briggs & Stratton stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BGG stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Briggs & Stratton Corporation Stock Rating 2.4/5
Amigobulls BGG stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Briggs & Stratton revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial statements. We also check Briggs & Stratton dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Briggs & Stratton valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Briggs & Stratton stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy BGG stock?
- BGG stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 15.7 which is better than the sector average of 20.5.
- BGG stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.5 as against the Industrial Products sector average multiple of 1.4.
Should you sell BGG stock?
- Sales declined by -0.4 annually over the last 5 years.
- Briggs & Stratton had a poor average operating margin of 4.43 over the last 4 quarters.
- Briggs & Stratton's LTM Net margins were poor at 1.1%.
- Briggs & Stratton has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 2.5.
- Briggs & Stratton has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 3.7.
Briggs & Stratton Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Briggs & Stratton stock analysis to ascertain how BGG stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Briggs & Stratton revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Briggs & Stratton stock.