B&G Foods Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:BGS)
BGS Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of B&G Foods stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BGS stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
B&G Foods, Inc. Stock Rating 3.6/5
Amigobulls BGS stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as B&G Foods revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q3 earnings. We compare B&G Foods valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of BGS stock. B&G Foods stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy BGS stock?
- B&G Foods sales grew by 14.5% year on year in 2017 Q4.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 21.4%.
- B&G Foods had a healthy average operating margin of 14.4% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 13% for B&G Foods over the last twelve months.
- BGS stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 12.7 which is better than the industry average of 23.1.
- When compared with the Food-Misc-Diversified industry average PS ratio of 1.5, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.1 for BGS stock is attractive.
- B&G Foods is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 7.01%.
- The LTM ROE of 26.9% for B&G Foods is attractive.
B&G Foods Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls B&G Foods stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of BGS stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
B&G Foods revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.