Sotheby's Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:BID)
View the Sotheby's stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our BID analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Sothebys Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls BID stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Sotheby's revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Sotheby's dividend performance. We compare Sotheby's valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of BID stock. Our Sotheby's stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy BID stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 6.1.
- Sotheby's's average operating margin of 15.41 was exceptional.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 3.0098 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 21.2 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 23.7.
- Sotheby's generates a high return on invested capital of 13.2.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Sotheby's at 18.1.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 47.
Sotheby's Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Sotheby's stock analysis to ascertain how BID stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Sotheby's revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of BID technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.