Baidu Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:BIDU)
Baidu Analysis Video
View Baidu stock analysis video. This is our BIDU analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BIDU stock.
Baidu Inc (ADR) Stock Rating (3.2/5)
Our Baidu stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Baidu stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy BIDU stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 36.3% over the last 5 years.
- Baidu had a healthy average operating margin of 14.4% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 16.4% for Baidu over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 5.4 times the net income.
- Baidu has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 15.2%
- Baidu has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 13.3%.
- Baidu has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 24.8%.
Should you sell BIDU stock?
- Baidu has a debt/equity ratio of 0.48, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- BIDU stock is trading at a PE ratio of 38.6, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 26.1.
- BIDU stock is trading at a PS multiple of 6.2, which is a negative when compared to the Internet Services industry average multiple of 2.7.