BioScrip Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:BIOS)
BioScrip Analysis Video
View BioScrip stock analysis video. This is our BIOS analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BIOS stock.
BioScrip Inc Stock Rating (2.3/5)
Our BioScrip stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This BioScrip stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy BIOS stock?
- The lower PS ratio 0.3 for BIOS stock versus Medical-Outpatient-Home care industry average of 5.4 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell BIOS stock?
- BioScrip sales shrank by -6.2% year-over-year in 2017 Q2.
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -6.3% in sales over the last 5 years.
- BioScrip reported an average operating margin of -0.5% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- BioScrip registered an average TTM Net loss of -8%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 35.68, BioScrip is highly leveraged in comparison to Medical peers.
- PE ratio is meaningless for BIOS stock as the company has losses.
- BioScrip has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -0.7%.
- BioScrip has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -206.8%, indicating the company is not profitable.