BioScrip Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:BIOS)
BioScrip Analysis Video
View BioScrip stock analysis video. This is our BIOS analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BIOS stock.
BioScrip Inc Stock Rating (2.4/5)
Our BioScrip stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This BioScrip stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy BIOS stock?
- BIOS stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.4 as against the Medical-Outpatient-Home care industry average multiple of 5.
Should you sell BIOS stock?
- BioScrip sales declined by -6.2% year on year in 2017 Q2.
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -6.3% in sales over the last 5 years.
- BioScrip registered a negative operating margin of -0.5% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, BioScrip had an average Net loss of -8%.
- BioScrip is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 35.68.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for BIOS stock.
- BioScrip has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -0.7%.
- A negative ROE of -206.8% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.