BioScrip Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:BIOS)
BioScrip Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of BioScrip stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our BIOS analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
BioScrip Inc Stock Rating 2.5/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for BIOS stock analysis. BioScrip valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. BioScrip stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy BIOS stock?
- BIOS stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.4 as against the Medical-Outpatient-Home care industry average multiple of 6.
- BioScrip has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 0%
Should you sell BIOS stock?
- BioScrip sales shrank by -11.5% year-over-year in 2017 Q3.
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -1.9% in sales over the last 5 years.
- BioScrip posted an average Net loss of -8.4% in the last twelve months.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 332.34, BioScrip is highly leveraged in comparison to Medical peers.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for BIOS stock.
- BioScrip has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -289.6%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -3.3%.
BioScrip Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls BioScrip stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, BioScrip revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of BIOS technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.