BioScrip Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:BIOS)
Watch the robo advisor video of BioScrip stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our BIOS analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
BioScrip Inc Stock Rating 2.4/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for BIOS stock analysis. BioScrip valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. BioScrip stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy BIOS stock?
- When compared with the Medical sector average PS ratio of 6.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.4 for BIOS stock is attractive.
- BioScrip's return on invested capital of 0.9 is good.
Should you sell BIOS stock?
- BioScrip sales declined by -22.6% year on year in 2018-03.
- Revenue growth of 2.6 has been weak over the last 5 years.
- Over the last 12 months, BioScrip had an average Net loss of -9.2%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for BIOS stock as the company has losses.
- A negative ROE of -1597.8 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -4.6.
BioScrip Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls BioScrip stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, BioScrip revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of BIOS technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.