BioScrip Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:BIOS)
BioScrip Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of BioScrip stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our BIOS analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
BioScrip Inc Stock Rating 2/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for BIOS stock analysis. BioScrip valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. BioScrip stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy BIOS stock?
- When compared with the Medical-Outpatient-Home care industry average PS ratio of 4.2, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.4 for BIOS stock is attractive.
Should you sell BIOS stock?
- BioScrip sales declined by -9.3% year on year in 2017 Q4.
- Long term revenue growth of 5.2% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- BioScrip posted an average Net loss of -9.5% in the last twelve months.
- PE ratio is meaningless for BIOS stock as the company has losses.
- BioScrip has a negative return on equity of -394.1%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
BioScrip Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls BioScrip stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, BioScrip revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of BIOS technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.