Brookfield Infra Partners Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:BIP)
Watch the robo advisor video of Brookfield Infra Partners stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our BIP analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Brookfield Infrastructure Partners L.P. Stock Rating 3.2/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for BIP stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Brookfield Infra Partners valuation analysis. Our Brookfield Infra Partners stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy BIP stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Brookfield Infra Partners was 54.4% in 2018-03.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 34.1 for Brookfield Infra Partners.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 5.4% (average) for Brookfield Infra Partners in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.7, Brookfield Infra Partners has a lower debt burden when compared to the Utilities average.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.9682 times the net income.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 4.52.
- Brookfield Infra Partners's return on invested capital of 4.3 is good.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 154.5.
Should you sell BIP stock?
- The BIP stock currently trades at a PE of 42.4, which is expensive, compared to the sector average of 19.5.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3.1, which is higher in comparison to the Utilities sector average of 2, making BIP stock expensive.
- The TTM ROE (Return On Equity) for Brookfield Infra Partners is not so attractive at 1.7.
Brookfield Infra Partners Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Brookfield Infra Partners stock analysis to ascertain how BIP stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Brookfield Infra Partners revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about BIP stock.