Bitauto Holdings Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:BITA)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Bitauto Holdings stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BITA stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Bitauto Hldg Ltd (ADR) Stock Rating 1.7/5
Amigobulls BITA stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Bitauto Holdings revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Bitauto Holdings dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Bitauto Holdings valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Bitauto Holdings stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy BITA stock?
- Bitauto Holdings's revenue growth came in at 52.2% in 2018-03.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 51.4.
- The lower PS ratio 1.2 for BITA stock versus Computer and Technology sector average of 3 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell BITA stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Bitauto Holdings posted an average operating loss margin of -14.58.
- Bitauto Holdings registered an average TTM Net loss of -16.6%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for BITA stock.
- -4.7's negative ROIC of -4.7 indicates operational inefficiency.
- Bitauto Holdings has a negative return on equity of -10.2. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
Bitauto Holdings Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Bitauto Holdings stock analysis to ascertain how BITA stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Bitauto Holdings revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.