Bitauto Holdings Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:BITA)
Bitauto Holdings Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Bitauto Holdings stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BITA stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Bitauto Hldg Ltd (ADR) Stock Rating 1.7/5
Amigobulls BITA stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Bitauto Holdings revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial statements. We also check Bitauto Holdings dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Bitauto Holdings valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Bitauto Holdings stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy BITA stock?
- Bitauto Holdings sales grew by 61.5% year on year in 2017 Q4.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 50.6%.
- BITA stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.1 as against the Internet Services-Delivery industry average multiple of 2.9.
Should you sell BITA stock?
- Bitauto Holdings reported an average operating margin of -12.2% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Bitauto Holdings registered an average TTM Net loss of -17.4%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for BITA stock.
- Bitauto Holdings's negative ROIC of -4.5% indicates operational inefficiency.
- A negative ROE of -11.4% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Bitauto Holdings Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Bitauto Holdings stock analysis to ascertain how BITA stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Bitauto Holdings revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.