Buckle Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:BKE)
View the Buckle stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BKE stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Buckle Inc Stock Rating 4/5
Amigobulls BKE stock analysis uses latest quarter 2019 Q1 financial data like Buckle revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Buckle valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of BKE stock. Buckle stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy BKE stock?
- Buckle's average operating margin of 14.6 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 10.1% for Buckle.
- The price to earnings multiple of 13 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 21.5.
- Buckle is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 12.12.
- Buckle generates a high return on invested capital of 48.4.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Buckle at 21.7.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 7.7.
Buckle Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Buckle stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of BKE stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, Buckle revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether BKE stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of BKE technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.