Buckle Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:BKE)
Buckle Stock Analysis
View the Buckle stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BKE stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Buckle Inc Stock Rating 4/5
Amigobulls BKE stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q4 financial data like Buckle revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Buckle valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of BKE stock. Buckle stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy BKE stock?
- Buckle had a healthy average operating margin of 14.7% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 9.8% for Buckle.
- BKE stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 11.9 which is better than the industry average of 19.9.
- Buckle is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 13.57%.
- Buckle's return on invested capital of 47.1% is good.
- The LTM ROE of 21% for Buckle is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 20.9%.
Buckle Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Buckle stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of BKE stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, Buckle revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether BKE stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of BKE technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.