Black Hills Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:BKH)
View the Black Hills stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for BKH stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Black Hills Corp Stock Rating 3.5/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for BKH stock analysis. Black Hills valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Black Hills stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy BKH stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 7.7 over the last 5 years.
- Black Hills had a healthy average operating margin of 24.26 over the last 4 quarters.
- BKH stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 17.2 which is better than the sector average of 20.1.
- Black Hills has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 7
- Black Hills has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 13.2.
- Black Hills has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 17.4.
Black Hills Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Black Hills stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of BKH stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Black Hills revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.